The Account Supervisor (AS) role focus in managing the agency relationship with a client, and brands marketing concerns, supported by the Account Director.
Responsible for profitability for a specific group of accounts and represents the Agency at the community level. Manages Client relationships and resolves functional conflicts through consultation with Account Director. The Account Supervisor is the person to whom the account executives look for support, guidance, and counsel.
Is one of the responsible of delivering the best creative work on the market, along with improve client’s business.
- Interest in and aptitude for creative business and marketing solutions.
- At least 6 years experience in agencies, managing international and local clients with a diversified set of profiles and categories (from macro to micro).
- BA/BS required.
- Strategic account management skills across multiple sectors / segments; success in direct and / or virtual leadership of global teams.
- Track record in multiple business functions, including one or more of: frontline sales, account management, business and sales operations, proposition and product management.
- Experience in alliance management; exceptional diplomatic skills and the ability to think creatively.
- Entrepreneurial spirit; ability to thrive amidst ambiguity and adapt to shifting circumstances.
- Global experience: lived in / worked across multiple markets.
- Ability to travel as needed for covered accounts and territory
- Capacity and interest to read clients business results.
- General knowledge of digital tools and glossary.
- Well versed in planning campaigns across multiple platforms.
- Excellent facilitation/presentation skills, both in preparing materials required and in delivery. Excellent written skills.
- Great Public Speaker
- Good English oral and written communication skills.
- Strong negotiation skills. Most important agency profile to maximize agency profitability.
- Self motivated and willing to expand knowledge.