Accounting and Financial Expert (Granollers)
In Kistler your experience and expertise are valued and promoted. As a global company with numerous locations worldwide, we offer exciting career opportunities in an international environment.
Do you want to play a part in shaping the future? If so, become part of our team!
Purpose of the job:
- To provide comprehensive administrative, financial, and operational Management for the Spanish and Portuguese branch office based in Granollers (Barcelona) reporting to the Regional Financial Manager based in Milano and local Head of Sales Center in Spain.
- Finance, Accounting, Tax Management and payroll (with external company), Bookkeeping, Accounting and Financial Reporting, Rolling forecast and Business administration will be the main topics for him/her.
- SAP will be the MAIN task for him/her , same for similar role into International company
- Management for the Financial and Accounting responsibilities and support in reducing local cost. Management and follow up for the external partners in Spain and Portugal.
- Maintenance of General ledger , including posting all purchase and sales invoices , nominal journal etc.
- Overview of all the processed transactions
- Monthy Reporting
- Managing the staff from the back office
- Processing purchase invoices for non-trade creditors
- Processing payments to all the creditors
- Full monhtly management accounts including reconciliation of balance sheet codes , inter-company accounts, payment follow-up and chasing
- Credit Control and Monitoring
- Trimestrer management accounts to the parent company including all inter-company consolidation details
- Maintenance of accounts systems , trimester forecast toward the factories, stock ledger, monthly budget monit.
- Preparation together with Local Head of Sales Center about annual budget, forecast , completition of year financial reporting.
- Liaison with auditors to complete statutory accounts for submission to companies house when available.
- Manage insurances relationship and contracts , banks contacts and management , together with Back Office Admnistrator.
- Reponsability of SAP FI/CO module.
- IT and HR responsabilities (if possible).
- Reporting directly to Regional CFO and Head of Sales Center.
- Working from Head office in Spain (Granollers).
- SAP experience and references (mandatory).
- Finance and admin previous experiences inside multinational companies.
- CRM and IT experience.
- HR role covered in the past (if possible).
- Finance and Bookkeeping practice and knowledge.
- Well organize, autonomous and entrepreneur spirit.
- Used to work into an international company.
- Knowledge of Accounting software.
- Business administration knowledge.
- Good knowledge of local social, financial and accounting laws.
- Personal skills in proximity management.
- Personal ethic values.
The Kistler Group is the global market leader in dynamic measurement technology.
As our employees keep pace with key megatrends – mobility, emission reduction, quality control and lightweight construction – they push the limits of what is possible. Together with our customers – and for them – they develop the answers to tomorrow's questions. Kistler services guarantee that our customers have a strong partner by their side.
Please forward your complete application in electronic form to Ramon Lluis, with P-3645 in subject, by clicking on the apply button.