WINKO is seeking an Art Director to produce industry-leading art for our upcoming mobile games. Working with an amazing product and development team, the Art Director will shape the next generation of hardcore mobile titles.
The Art Director is one of the most important roles in the studio. He/she is responsible for leading the asset production, inspiring the team, and driving the art development process, from the initial idea to the final product, and setting the vision and quality standard for our games.
- #1 GOAL: Deliver games full of character, set in rich new worlds and providing strong emotions to core players!
- Define the games visual style, ensuring it’s aligned with the project goals.
- Lead and mentor the art team to deliver the highest quality art and animations.
- Create and maintain the visual direction, style consistency, and high production value.
- Directly manage a robust art team, which includes: 2D, 3D, VFX, animation and UI.
- Work closely on process and product with designers, producers, engineers and QA in addition to the artists.
- Experience working with external agencies a plus
- #1 EXP: 6+ years of experience in the development of AAA titles, including 2+ years as an Art Director, and preferably in the Mobile space.
- Previous experience of leading art teams in the games industry
- Able to prioritize tasks effectively and efficiently
- Good communication skills in English
- Passionate about games
- Experience with hardcore and/or mid-core games a plus
- Experience with 3D games and Unity a plus
We have a permanent position available but also happy to discuss contract positions.
WINKO is based in sunny Barcelona, Spain. About 10 minutes walking distance from the beach.
To apply contact: email@example.com – include the job title in the email subject, and please provide a link to your portfolio.
Thanks for stopping by. Come chat with us!