The company team is expanding into new markets around the world to help students, young professionals, and expats along their exciting journey abroad.
To fulfill our mission, we are developing partnerships with trusted accommodation providers to meet the demand of diverse students in markets throughout the world.
Our makes it easy for millions of international students to find and book their accommodation online.
We are results oriented business with global ambitions. It is important for us to build a strong team spirit which everyone feels responsible and empowered to achieve their potential and be rewarded for doing so.
The company is pioneering new ways for landlords, management companies, students, and university programs to conveniently connect while we facilitate the entire process.
• Reporting to Europe Sales Director.
• Following and executing the Corporate sales strategy to develop accommodation inventory in specified cities.
• Developing in-depth understanding of the available accommodation options in Italy, France and Prague
• Building relationships and partnerships with international student accommodation providers.
• Following on boarding process that can be used by country sales associates and booking agents.
• Establishing solutions to ensure verification of accomodation information
• Enacting effective communication processes with perspective and existing accommodation providers
• Developing solutions to assist accommodation providers with on boarding inventory
• Working with current accommodation providers to implement and negotiate business models
• Expansion planning and strategy in Europe
• Managing on boarding of inventory
• Providing customer support for international accommodation providers
• Teamwork and collaboration across departments.
Skills & Experience:
• At least 1-2 years of work experience in a business development role and sales.
• Entrepreneurial mindset and proven track record of ownership, excellence, achieving goals and getting things done without being told.
• Experience in education, travel, or real estate market
• Experience working in related industry verticals
• Proficiency in the use of CRM software and lead tracking
• Proficiency in the use of Google documents, internal communication tools, analytics platforms, and Microsoft office
• Multilingual English native (Italian, French, or Spanish is a value)
• Self-motivated, action-focused, fast learner, enthusiastic about breaking down problems, building solutions, delivering actionable and data-driven insights.
• Ability to working in a fast-paced environment
• Fluidity in multi-cultural and dynamic environments
• Devising and implementing new strategy and creative solutions.
Communications, Sales, Highly Organized, Fluent in Spanish, English, Italian, French language
• The country sales associate will be located in headquarters in Barcelona.
• The Country Sales Associate will also be required to travel when opening new locations.
Compensation: €22K – €24K