Our client is Grupo Zamora a leading Wines & Spirits company. From its Spanish origin, it is today one of the worldwide leading companies in the sector, with a portfolio of more than 15 brands operating in more than 80 countries. Passionate about what we do and proud of how we do it. Owners of our destiny and responsible for our decisions and results. Creators and distributors of premium wines and spirits.We are currently looking for for Demand Planning Manager in Murcia. He/She is responsible for all forecasting activities associated with products and customers. The demand planner creates and maintains the prediction models, incorporating BI and sales information, marketing, finance, market analysis (distributor / retailer) or others (Nielsen, consumption, etc). Organizes the dialogue with Sales, Marketing, Logistics and Finance monthly.The role of a Demand Planning Manager is to support the overall business, financial & supply chain management process by rigorous management of the demand signals for the various product types and customer channels.
Demand Planning Manager - Zamora CompanyPurchasing and LogisticsCartagena, Murcia (Spain)
Ref: JYM962 February 26, 2019 MASS COMMODITIESFUNCTIONS - Develop operational forecasts with different levels of aggregation for various time horizons (and rolling)
- Develop statistical models, review historical trends, investigate demand drivers, prepare forecast data, evaluate the results of the forecast
- Reconciling variations and refining the model to reflect sales and marketing updates.
- Interact with sales, marketing and finance to understand the forecast drivers. Coordinate with these functions that the information reflected in the forecast is accurate. Use and maintenance of the forecasting tool and provide finance for longer-term sales forecasts.
- Coordinate the S & OP process
- It provides input production and logistics to develop inventory strategies for existing products, and new products.
- Cordinates and communicates action plans for consumer / trade together with logistics
REQUIREMENTS - Works to continuously improve Demand Planning work processes, participates to process and systems enhancement testing.
- Deep experience in Demand Planning and S&OP process facilitation (including working knowledge of SAP)
- Other experience in other Supply Chain Roles is valued
- Strong analytical skills must feel comfortable working with several sources of data and information to identify relevant insights.
- Effective time management and organization.
- Strong personal computer skills required, proficiency in the use of spreadsheet, including advanced spreadsheet tools.
- Strong leadership & communication skills ability to defend your point of view and work confidently with various levels in the organization.
- Fluent in english. Other languages are an asset
We want you to form part of CATENON and our potential talent. That's why we’d like you to provide us with your email address and an updated version of your CV. Our team will contact you regarding selection processes in which your talent stands out from the rest. Our customers demand talent, and trust that we best seek it in our selection processes.
Select CV Attach your CV (max. 10MB)
You consent to CATENON sending you electronic communications online to inform you about the Group’s news and services. More Information