Home Director of Early Years & Elementary
OPEN POSITION – Director of Early Years and Elementary Education
Imagine Montessori School, located in Valencia, is looking to hire a Director of Early Years and Elementary (3 to 12 years old children) Education, to join-in immediately. Candidate is expected to be assertive, warm, positive and organised, with the ability to lead a dynamic and motivated team. Native or fluent in English, the candidate will also bring a passion for education and a creative approach to achieve our School‘s vision. Among the candidate’s responsibilities are: leading academic coordinators and teachers team, ensuring authentic Montessori practice throughout our programs while meeting or exceeding British curriculum. Building relationships and engaging with staff, students and our diverse multi-cultural community are important elements of the role.
Requirements for this role:
- Montessori qualification at Elementary level
- Bachelor in Education (Bachelor of Education (BoEd), Post Graduate Certificate of Education (PGCE), Graduate Teacher Programme (GTP), “Magisterio” or UK Level 6 equivalent)
- A deep knowledge on prepared environment for Elementary
- +3 years’ experience in both Upper Elementary and Lower Elementary
- Be fluent in English
- Be a EU-citizen or have a valid work-permit
Desirable for this role:
- Knowledge of the British Curriculum (Early Years Foundation Stage and and Elementary)
- Experience in British Schools
- Experience in leading teams
- Experience in training teachers on Montessori principles
Imagine Montessori School is a growing school with the vision of spreading Montessori methodology through a relevant number of children by contributing to their natural deployment, involving families and the community into this process. English is the primary language of the School (Certified by British Council) with students ranging from 2 to 18-year-old. We already have a wonderful team of Montessori Children’s House and Elementary guides.
- Being part of an enthusiastic, vocational and wonderful team.
- Working with families committed to the Montessori Method.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Brand new centre, with prepared environment with complete and brand new set of Montessori material.
- Full time position with attractive salary based on experience and a benefits package included.
- Supportive and collaborative leadership that fosters professional and personal growth.
- A great location in the amazing city of Valencia (Mediterranean seaside) with excellent travel connections.
Please, fill in the form below to submit your candidature. Applications will be reviewed and suitable candidates contacted in due course.
Valencia key information: http://www.visitvalencia.com/en/home
Application form Name * Surname * Email * Mobile Phone * Address * City * Country * Nacionality * Do you have work permit for Spain? * English level * Studies level * Are you QTS? * Year range of course *
Other (Write comments below)
Format of Montessori studies * Montessori organization * Montessori studies Center name * Experience in education? * Experience in Montessori Education * Experience in British Curriculum? * Where did you read about the job offer? * Other comments Upload your files (CV, cover letter, …) Up to 3 files.
The total file size should not exceed 20MB.
Reload Enter captcha *