Mission: To provide direct HR support and participate in various projects.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Recruitment and Selection:
- Act as an internal consultant providing advice on all areas of recruitment and ensure fluid and effective communication with the internal clients.
- Give support in the recruitment processes, choosing the appropriate channel to post advertisements and markets in which to focus searches, to screening resumes to the final offer, whilst ensuring an outstanding candidate experience.
- Ensure accuracy of data in the recruitment database, and identify talent acquisition opportunities by analyzing data and developing creative and effective sourcing strategies.
Training and Development:
- Cllaborate in the preparation of the subsidiary’s Annual Training Plan.
- Assist in identifying training slutions/providers to meet training needs and requirements.
- Manage the performance appraisal process within the business area.
- Run and carry out follow-up of different projects (GO Internship Program, on-boarding,Training).
- Creatin of talent pipelines
- Identify new develpments and trends in online recruitment and in training.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a generalist or talent acquisition role.
- Willing to work in a multicultural environment.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Languages: Fluent English and Spanish is a must.
Puig 2019. This information is privileged, confidential and contains private information. Any reading, retention, distribution or copying of this communication by any person other tan its intended recipient is prohibited.