Industrial Process Control Sales Engineer (Madrid)
The Kistler Group is a Swiss high-tech company and the global market leader in dynamic measurement technology.
The ‘IPC Field Sales and Tech Support Engineer' for the DIV-IPC is responsible for managing existing accounts and looking for new customers within the Kistler target market sectors that could benefit from Kistler products or services in Central and South of Spain territory.
The employee will receive instructions directly from Head of Sales Center – Spain, to whom he will report.
Specifications of Potential Candidate’s:
- Increase the number of incoming orders, and bookings/billing turnover according to the fixed targets. in the allocated territory.
- Establishing new customers and maintaining existing relationships with customers through regular communication via e-mail/phone/fax as well as by periodical visits.
- Understand customer requirements and persuade him/her that the proposed product or service will best satisfy their needs.
- Negotiate and close the sales by agreeing on the T&C with the Head o Sales Center Spain
- Prepare and analyze costs of product sales.
- Support the marketing activities by attending/organizing trade shows, conference, seminars and other events.
- Have the competence to provide technical assistance and product training (both pre-and post-sales) to customers if and when required (technicians not available for any reason).
- Giving support to achieve monthly and annual sales revenue targets by analysing costs.
- Periodical reporting for projects and forecast.
- Weekly visits plan, main targets and visit reports.
- Create new approaches for success of DIV-IPC in Spain
- Willingness to continuously develop the area in term of number of contacts, orders, quotations.
- Committed to improve its own performances through learning of new products, features, skills.
- Oriented to develop the business of the area also providing new ideas and ways to implement them with a suitable strategy, together with the management.
- Promptly share with the management and the colleagues about news about the competition.
- Constantly improve and develop the spoken and written English.
- Develop and improve the knowledge not only on Kistler sensors and systems but also the applications in order to provide a more complete service and consultancy to the customers.
- Strong willingness to travel and commitment to develop new key customers and increase the sales turnover DIV-IPC in his territory.
- Support the events and the strategies of the management in order to help the Sales Center on the achievement of the global results also out of the sales engineer specific area.
- Office and home office work required.
- B class driving license with a clean record.
- Knowledge of sensor and joining business as well as plastic injection process.
Place of work:Base Salary plus Sales Incentive Bonus, Company car, Laptop, Mob Phone
Interested candidates may apply directly selecting the apply button below.