Our client, a multinational Industrial manufacturer of rail automation sector, is looking for a Production Planner.
Business Role: Reporting to de Production Director, the candidate will be responsible for the accuracy and timeliness of the production process. Duties being include a specific focus on the materials and goods required in the production phase, ensuring the working space is properly maintained in order to have optimal performance.
He/ She Will be responsible that the Production planners may progress to a managerial or executive position depending on the internal organization structure and industry.
- Identify and resolve problems relating to inventory
- Schedule usage of production materials to ensure optimal production levels
- Evaluate suppliers or quality, timeliness and match according to goals
- Monitor material supply flow and identify any shortages or bottlenecks in usage
- Forecast market challenges based on competitor analysis and industry trends
- Address issues regarding quality and production
- Produce reports based on findings and performance of production
Qualifications Technical Engineering (Industrial, Manufacturer, Aerospace, etc).
- At least 2- 3 years’ experience as a production planner, in the industry preferred
- Good understanding of the industry market trends and conditions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, for ad-oc reporting.
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills
- Strong regard for product quality and safety standards
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Meticulous and diligent
- Able to sit, stand and move and remote work.
- High level of English, and suitable French.
Madrid North (Fuencarral)