Junior Scientist in the Small Molecule Bioanalysis department
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare analytical batches to quantify drugs, metabolites or biomarkers in biological matrices by LC-MS/MS according to international guidelines.
- Perform the evaluation and treatment of results of analytical batches.
- Support the Study Director in: (i) the resolution of problems, (ii) the preparation of SOPs and other study documentation.
- Actively support Laboratory Management in evaluating and implementing new processes and equipment.
REQUIRED PROFILE & QUALIFICATIONS
- PhD, MSc or BSc in chemistry; preferably focus on analytical chemistry.
- Knowledge of HPLC and mass spectrometry, as well as chromatography software, will be greatly valued.
- Understanding of pharmacokinetics concepts and GLP/GCP regulations will also be valued.
- Excellent level of English (Spanish – nice to have).
- Proficiency in MS-Office, especially Word and Excel.
OTHER REQUIRED SKILLS
- Strong communication and organization skills, and capacity to work in teams.
- Proactive and hands-on approach.
- High level of motivation and enthusiastic personality.
WHAT IS OFFERED
- Opportunity to work and contribute to the success of an expanding CRO.
- Solid scientific team with career growth opportunities.
- Cutting edge laboratory with the latest technology.
- International and multicultural environment in company based in Barcelona.
- Diligent, professional organization, with a human touch.
Encuny 22, 2nd floor
08038 Barcelona, Spain