Web Developer / WordPress Backend Developer
Marketing Automation Consultant
Marketing Automation Consultant
Location: Madrid, Spain
Contract: Full-time position, permanent
Salary: Competitive salary based on experience and competencies
The MA Consultant (MAC) will mainly guide clients during the creation and optimization of lead nurturing, lead scoring, automated marketing programs and sound reporting to develop qualified sales leads and enhance overall project impact in the client’s business. In this role, the successful candidate will manage the marketing automation development phases including: requirements gathering, design/development, testing, configuration and advanced administration and reporting. Working closely with the Account Manager, the Operations Director and other functional consultants, our MAC will design and implement systems and solutions that will fulfill client business requirements and objectives.
He/she has knowledge of commonly-used design concepts, relational databases, and business and marketing processes with a particular expertise in one or more Marketing Automation Platforms (Marketo, Eloqua or Pardot). The MAC will typically have project management skills and previous experience in technology implementations, solution adoption and change management. He/she will receive instructions and requirements from assigned project teams and pre-established guidelines, but could also engage directly with specific figures in the client organization in order to design business solutions. The MAC works under the immediate supervision of a project manager, and is able to exercise independent judgment on small engagements or as a part of a team on enterprise projects. The MAC is to be based in our Madrid offices, from where we service clients that are located all around the world. Priority will be given to proposals that can point to similar work / experience.
Key Assets we are looking for:
- Experience with CRMs (Salesforce or Dynamics) or Marketing Automation systems a plus
- Spanish language and/or living in Spain is a plus, Madrid a plus plus
- Business Background / Degree Program preferred.
Is a Certified Professional in one or more Marketing Automation vendors, preferably Marketo, but could also be valuable to be accredited by other Enterprise-level vendors (Eloqua, Pardot,…)
- Independently handle the execution of 2-4 MA projects simultaneously.
- Responsible to craft and implement MA solutions for client, and coordinate other project members in building advanced solutions.
- Work with other team members to solve challenges within a client’s MA instance and provide proactive insights to clients on how to improve business processes through ad-hoc solutions.
- Work closely with the IT department and Management in each customer to guarantee a smooth development of projects.
- Communicate and suggest solutions to any roadblocks in performance of campaigns or projects.
- To lead the Marketing Automation Execution, Management and Definition aspects during client calls.
- Experience in Project Management tools and processes applied to Business and Marketing Solutions and Stategy execution.
- Work together with the rest of the Operations team handling all projects.
- Contribute to each Project daily tracker. Monitor performance per account and project, budgets, etc. Alert team leader of anomalies in a timely manner.
- Participate in company meetings to develop new products and services, and work closely with other team members to meet client goals.
- Contribute to the generation of content within your area of expertise that will help consolidate the company’s position as Leader in end-to-end Marketing Automation and Lead Management solutions.
- Graduate in Marketing or Business, and a strong interest in Business Processes, Analysis and Digital Marketing Strategy.
- Minimum 2 years of MA experience managing a MA platform within a multifunctional Project team, handling or supervising integrations, client expectations and project execution and reporting within their area of delivery
- Previous experience in Email Marketing systems, CRM, Vertical Software Solutions will be valued
- Passion for Lead Management applied to Business Strategy and Digital Marketing.
- Good communication skills and Excellent English and Spanish Level (interviews will done in English)
- Ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to marketing initiatives and achieving client goals.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
* Tu perfil en Linkedin:
* Cuéntanos brevemente tu perfil y experiencia: