One of the world's largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses.
1. Talent Acquisition Strategy:
- Partner with HRBPs to identify and develop talent strategies, identifying gaps and planning processes to support eDreams ODIGEO’s business initiatives.
- Develop eDream ODIGEO’s in-house talent acquisition capability, including embedding talent acquisition processes to develop a pipeline of direct candidates and reducing recruitment spend by leveraging public channels such as social media
and job boards
- Works with the employer branding team to consolidate pour employer brand in the
marketplace to enhance direct recruitment.
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management; conducts in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences
through high offer-to-interview ratios.
- Close supervision of key providers including negotiation of contracts and key SLAs
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the
long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine tuning
standard processes for recruiting that fit within mission to deliver the highest quality
results to the internal customer.
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and facilitates the roll-out of global talent acquisition initiatives.
- Consistently achieve team Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), including productivity,
quality-of-hire, and cost-per-hire metrics.
- Leads ATS implementation and continuous improvement of system.
- Designs and produces reporting of all KPIS
2. Recruitment Execution:
- Recruits for mid/senior level positions, utilizing search firms on a limited basis and manages retained search relationships where these are used.
- Identify the best sourcing channels for different candidate segments
- Proactive coordination with departments for interviews, screen candidates, and advise managers of market conditions and best candidates.
- Identify the top-performing employees at talent competitors
- Recommend candidates who can help the business achieve its future goals
- Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations.
- Ensure business leaders prioritize position requirements based on business need, and make tradeoffs between quality and speed when filling positions
- Build strong trusted advisor relationship with hiring managers to drive recruiting success.
- Ensure that a positive candidate experience is managed by leading a high quality recruitment, feedback and communication process
- Coach the business and team to deliver a consistent, compelling & motivating message to prospective candidatesa
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 7+ years of recruiting experience in both tech and non-tech environments.
- Experience with passive candidate generation using a variety of techniques.
- Corporate and/or search firm progressive experience including passive candidate
generation and full life cycle recruiting.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
- Previous experience utilizing the internet, databases, applicant tracking systems, search engines and social media to source active and passive candidates.
- Strong commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, must pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative
approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
- Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills.
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
- Must have strong analytical skills to monitor productivity and areas of improvement
- Must have strong people management skills
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
- Proficient English is a must, other European languages are desirable.
- Comfortable with both high-level planning and strategy work as well as being “hands on” in sourcing candidates.
- MS Office- including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.