We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
- Business Requirement gathering and analysis.
- Understand customer processes and products and how they fit within the goals of the business unit as well as in the Global Finance Core Platform.
- Documentation of all new and adjusted solutions to be implemented.
- Support and perform application testing, implementation and training activities.
- Perform quality review checks on Change Request / Projects deliverables.
- Provide consultancy & support to Finance teams with their use of SAP / HUB to support business objectives
- Ensure customer centricity and data security are central to all proposed business & IT solutions
- Drives day-to-day prioritization of work on capabilities, working with business.
- Mentors lower level colleagues
- Performs Business Process Modelling and Business Process Re-engineering, as required.
- Understands the overall requirements and solution design across multiple workstreams including the end to end view of any system changes.
- Works with the business to shape the business case and provides expert consultancy.
Your Skills and Experience
- As a Senior Business Analyst your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- 3-6 years BA experience. Can work independently. Awareness of a broad range of analysis and modelling techniques. BAEP or external equivalent qualified.
- 4-5 years SAP/Interface experience in analysis, design and implementation
- University degree in IT and/or Business or equivalent experience
- Good understanding and demonstrable experience in SAP FiCo version ECC 6
- Good experience of SAP / Non SAP interfacing landscape
- Detailed understanding of one or more business area processes anid procedures.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Good communication skills .
- Good listening and questioning skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good business knowledge.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good Analysis skills
- Ability and confidence to challenge and influence senior stakeholders
- Must be prepared to get involved at the very early stage of projects and be able to cope with lots of uncertainty
- Ability to manage multiple workstreams and priorities.
- Has strong coaching skills to ensure skills transfers and development, and contributes to succession planning (Lead/SME)