• 2 new deployment options (Linux image provided for virtual environments).
• Combine current and new deployment options to one single continuous integration.
• Running customer-based validations, analyse findings and correct them
Main responsibilities & Required Skills:
• Computer Engineering Degree or Science
• Deep knowledge and experience as Senior Developer working with Object Oriented programming applying software engineering patterns and SOLID principles.
• Very good knowledge of web architectures and frameworks such as ReactJS and Angular (for front end it is a must).
• TDD & BDD practical experience
• Experience with Java 8+ (JPA, streams, lambdas, functional programming)
• Experience with reactive programming and architectures.
• Knowledge of enterprise integration patterns.
• Experience with relational and non-sql databases.
• Experience in definition and implementation of CI pipelines will be highly valuable.
• Experience in Agile environment working with SCRUM
• Experience in software life cycle management tools (i.e.: TFS, HP ALM, Jenkins and virtualization systems)
• Good level of English written and spoken
Candidate should focus in BackEnd development; with Senior Java developer capabilities with experience in developing event sourced systems with the following technologies and patterns;
- Spring Boot
- Rx Java
- NoSQL Databases
- Relational Databases
- Integration Patterns
- Apache Nifi / Spring Integration
- REST, Web Sockets
- Jenkins (or equivalent)
Profile must have 5+ years of experience preferably with a background in the Pharma industry
Upload Resume | Portfolio File types (doc, docx, pdf, rtf, png, jpeg, jpg, bmp, jng, ppt, pptx, csv, gif) size up to 5MB
Upload Cover letter File types (doc, docx, pdf, rtf, png, jpeg, jpg, bmp, jng, ppt, pptx, csv, gif) size up to 5MB