We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
- Enhance the MKS platform to meet the additional requirements for upcoming rollouts in Switzerland and across Europe.
- Take the role of a member in an agile Scrum team using JIRA/Confluence.
- Collaborate with Product Owners to define requirements together
- Keep Quality Assurance & Automation practices very present.
- Ensure top notch 3rd level support for your application.
Education and Training:
- University degree or equivalent on technical College or relevant related experience.
- Desirable to have any Java certification, specially in the fields of:
- Developing Applications for the Java EE 7/8 Platform
- Java EE Design Patterns
- English: Very good Business English required (excellent communication skills).
- German: Desirable, but not required.
- Spanish: Business fluent.
- Long term Java development experience (min. 5-7 years).
- Practical experience in these technologies: Java8, Spring4, Hibernate5, Swing, JDBC, Soap
- Practical experience with these tools: Maven3, Git, Jenkins, SonarQube
- Deep knowledge of SQL and specially Microsoft SQL Server (2016 Standard Edition)
- Professional working experience with Microsoft Windows & Linux
- A broad knowledge of software patterns, OO-design and 3-Tier architecture
- Experience working in Scrum/Agile teams
Additional experience non-mandatory, but valuable for the position:
- Real experience with Docker, Kubernettes, cloud tools…
- Knowledge of SAP ERP is a plus
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Service oriented
- Client focused
- Quality oriented
- Proactive and independent working
- Willingness for some travelling to Austria, Switzerland and other European countries to ensure
optimum collaboration and software support