Job Description: We are looking for a Senior Reporting Developer (SQL Server) to work for a rapidly growing Asset Management company based in Madrid. Your tasks will include the analysis, development and maintenance of reports via SQL, SSRS and SQL Server and you will be reporting to the IT Director.
- Designing, implementing and testing SQL and SSRS reports and applications
- Designing, implementing and testing automated report generation processes
Essential Requirements: The candidate must be fully fluent in both written and spoken English and Spanish and be able to communicate at all levels within the company (Staff Business Members, Senior Stakeholders, IT Director etc).
Experience - Essential:
- 5+ years of commercial SQL Server development (at least SQL Server 2008)
- 3+ years of commercial SSRS experience
- Good knowledge of relational database theory
- Commercial experience of T-SQL
- Query optimization
- Experience of Data Modelling
- Experience of Schema design
- Experience using written and spoken English in a commercial environment.
- Experience of Financial Services industry
- SQL Server configuration and maintenance
- Commercial experience of SQL Server 2012 or 2014
Qualifications - Essential: Degree Level Education
- A self-motivated, personable and proactive individual able to work with minimal supervision
- Possessing a methodical and structured approach to analysing business requirements and processes
- Able to influence decisions through reasoned argument
- Written and spoken English and Spanish of the highest quality, with excellent documentation and presentation skills
- Quick to build relationships and earn respect through sound judgement and a positive attitude
- Able to pick up new skills quickly and effectively