Estamos buscando el candidato adecuado para cubrir este puesto en una empresa apasionante.
This position reports to the Director of International Digital Marketing and assists with business development (attending calls and client meetings, preparing and pitching SEO proposals), SEO audits, definition of keyword and content strategies, supervision of strategy execution by our global digital production teams, performance reporting and on-going site optimisation.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related discipline
- 4+ years of SEO experience, including technical, content and UX
- Experience auditing websites to determine the best strategic approach to improve organic performance, including technical recommendations and development of multiregional keyword and content strategies
- Experience in linkbuilding/outreach a plus
- Experience managing and servicing international accounts in an agency desired
- Confident making strategic recommendations, and comfortable in client meetings and presentations
- Ability to keep abreast of SEO best practices on an ongoing basis and talk credibly about the latest updates to both colleagues and clients.
- Proactive, organised and detail oriented
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills
- Can do attitude and ability to work under pressure
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent oral and written English, additional languages a plus (Italian preferable)
- Strong IT literacy, including experience with standard industry tools such as SEMRush, Moz, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog and Analytics platforms including Google Analytics and/or Omniture.