Search by Location – please use English country names
In Kistler your experience and expertise are valued and promoted. As a global company with numerous locations worldwide, we offer exciting career opportunities in an international environment.
Do you want to play a part in shaping the future? If so, become part of our team!
The ‘ST Field Sales and Tech Support Engineer' for the DIV-ST (website) is responsible for managing existing accounts and looking for new customers within the Kistler target market sectors that could benefit from Kistler products or services in Iberian Territory.
The employee will receive instructions directly from Head of Sales Center – Spain, to whom he will report.
More information at https://www.kistler.com/en/applications/sensor-technology/
- Increase the number of incoming orders for products and services with profiteable sales according to the fixed targets in the allocated territory.
- Establishing new customers and maintaining existing relationships with customers through regular communication via e-mail/phone/fax as well as by periodical visits.
- Understand customer requirements and persuade him/her that the proposed product or service will best satisfy their needs.
- Negotiate and close the sales by agreeing on the T&C with the Head o Sales Center Spain.
- Support the marketing activities by attending/organizing trade shows, conference, seminars and other events.
- Have the competence to provide technical assistance and product training (both pre-and post-sales) to customers if and when required (technicians not available for any reason).
- Periodical reporting for projects and forecast.
- Periodically reporting about visits and projects.
- Create new approaches for success of Division Sensor Technology, including applications as Test&Measurement, Data Acquisition Systems, Biomechanics, Weighing in Motion, Speed Enforcement, Cutting Force, Thermoacustics, Rail Technology and High speed Dynamics.
- Proven track record in sales and business development Automotive, Aerospace, Research Institutes and Universities.
- Higher degree (for example University degree in Sales and Marketing or Engineering).
- Good technical knowledge. Knowledge in measuring technology and data acquisition.
- Good network of contacts to decision makers . Good knowledge of key market players.
- Excellent communications and negotiation skills to promote technology, to represent Kistler (incl. presentations at large conferences) and to interface highest management level of public and private sector.
- Self-motivated, self-driven and disciplined. Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Spanish and English. Other languages beneficial.
- Good ability to use all Microsoft Office and CRM products.
- Willing to travel (>60%) in Iberian Peninsula.
- Home office work required.
- B Class driving license with a clean record.
- Base Salary plus Sales Incentive Bonus, Company car, Laptop, Mobile Phone
KISTLER IBERICA SLU
The Kistler Group is the global market leader in dynamic measurement technology.
As our employees keep pace with key megatrends – mobility, emission reduction, quality control and lightweight construction – they push the limits of what is possible. Together with our customers – and for them – they develop the answers to tomorrow's questions. Kistler services guarantee that our customers have a strong partner by their side.
Stay up-to-date! You can find all the latest career news and insights into Kistler's daily business on LinkedIn and Xing